Our Holly Creek Community is looking to fill the position of Skilled Maintenance Coordinator II. If you are looking to join a team of skilled professionals that truly embrace promotion from within and opportunities for advancement in Facility Services Management, we may be the Organization for you! Knowledge with HVAC, BAS and repair for Commercial and Residential Kitchen appliances are a plus!
This position is Full Time, which provides a robust and flexible benefit package including Paid Time Off (the longer you are with CLC, the more PTO you accrue).
The schedule is Monday-Friday from 7:00am - 3:30pm.There is an on-call rotation and you must have flexibility to be able to work weekends and weekdays
Salary Range: Minimum: $20.60/hour - Maximum: $24.50/hour
Below is the Job Description for this position:
Under the direction of the Skilled Maintenance III, maintains areas related to the maintenance and repairs of the community. Participates in the On-Call rotation for the Community.
• Responsible for diagnosing problems and making repairs on equipment, machinery, plumbing, heating and cooling and electrical systems.
• Responsible for completing community work orders and ensuring they are done in a timely manner for employees and residents.
• May perform and logs fire drills in the Community on a routine basis. Ensures fire extinguishers are in good repair and filled.
• Under the direction of the Facilities Services Director, ensures the regulatory compliance and documentation of the Community as it relates to the maintenance function.
• Assists with snow removal, room renovation, and grounds maintenance.
• Other duties as assigned.
Basic Qualifications & Experience:
• High School Diploma or equivalent.
• 2 years experience in building maintenance such as electrical, plumbing, heating and cooling, painting, patching etc.
• Knowledge of HVAC preferred. Must be familiar with tools and equipment relevant to the position.
• Knowledge of Life Safety, OSHA, MSDS and Healthcare regulations, preferred.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office or applicable software. Database experience in Computerized Maintenance Management System such as PMworx preferred.
• Must possess valid Colorado State driver’s license in good standing.
• Must be able to read, write and speak the English language.
• Must possess excellent customer service skills.
• Strenuous physical activity required by exerting in excess of 100 pounds of force occasionally and/or up to 60 pounds of force frequently and/or up to 30 pounds of force constantly.
• Constant standing, walking, and grasping. Frequent climbing and reaching above shoulder heights, occasional sitting, stooping/bending, crawling, kneeling, squatting and fine motor control.
• May be subject to hazardous chemicals and possible high heat temperatures
• Is subject to frequent interruptions.
• Interacts with residents, family members and visitors frequently.